Tuesday, 4 November 2014

This month I'll be...

Going along to "Chrissie Rucker's How To Be Your Own Boss Masterclass" organised by Red Magazine.

I'm meeting up with my lovely friends Amanda of  The Online Stylist and Jennie. One of our favourite brands, we are all super excited to be meeting Chrissie and hear how she has made The White Company the international success it is today. I know it's going to be a very inspirational evening that is going to leave me buzzing with ideas! I'll be reporting back...


Image credit: Chris Jackson/Getty Images
Visiting the spectacular poppies of the Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red installation at The Tower of London. Having seen the stunning pictures in the newspapers and online, I'm looking forward to witnessing this poignant tribute for myself...


Experiencing London's renowned food market Borough Market. For those of you who don't know me, food is a BIG passion in my life.  I love discovering different flavours, trying out new recipes and sampling culinary delights so a few hours wandering around this mecca for food lovers is my idea of heaven...


Cosying up in my favourite cashmere jumper from Gap (similar available here), perfectly accessorised with my new burgundy star scarf...


Banishing the winter blues with these gorgeous lavender scented candles from Long Barn, a surprise gift from Mr LMLD. Tea light size they are just perfect for dotting around the edge of a hot, bubble bath. And to finish, pampering my skin with their Lavender Beauty Oil... bliss!

What are you doing this month to make it that little bit more warm, cosy and inviting?

1 comment:

TheOnlineStylist said...

So excited for our trip with Jennie and to get to hear the amazing Chrissie talk about her White Company journey - she's an inspiration! Blog is looking fabulous Jo! xx