Thursday, 11 December 2014

Beautiful Blooms!

Flowers - I love them. I love having them in my house and I love sending them to friends and family. So when I met Bloom & Wild at the Boden Spring Summer Press Day last month and they introduced me to their unique way of sending flowers through the post I was totally won over!

Fresh flowers from one of their beautiful collections which you can send as a one-off gift or set up a regular delivery; your chosen recipient receives easy-to-arrange, long lasting flowers through their letter box; all very simple and all very gorgeous.

My latest purchase was via their new app. My poor sister had just spent a very long, tiring weekend in hospital with my asthmatic nephew (all much better now thank goodness!) so I sent her a bouquet to cheer her up. The app, like their website is elegantly simple and very, very easy to use. I particularly liked the address finder. Extremely helpful if you're out and about and don't have the recipient's full address with you, just start putting it in and it brings up all the possible matches, allowing you to select the right one - brilliant!

Image courtesy of Bloom & Wild

I selected "The Emma", my sister's name is Jemma and with its pretty mix of pink oriental lilies, pink and white lisianthus, pale pink alstroemeria, statice, stallion and pitto seemed the perfect choice to brighten her day.




And, having been to see my sister yesterday, I think you'll agree that two weeks on the flowers are still looking just as fresh and beautiful as the day they arrived!


Whatever your style or the occasion there is a bouquet to suit. I've currently got my eye on "The Beatrix". With it's stunning burgundy carnations, fragrant rosemary, cinnamon and fir it's the perfect Christmas centrepiece.

Image courtesy of Bloom & Wild

And so as it is the season of goodwill, I have a little gift for my readers. Thanks to Bloom & Wild I am able to offer you 10% off their flowers during December - just enter the code  LMLD10 when ordering.

It's such a busy time of year for us Mum's so go on - treat yourself!


Joanna

xxxx

No comments: