Sunday, 18 January 2015

Making 52 Memories

Yesterday morning I caught up on one of my very favourite blogs My Sweet Things written by the very lovely Cathy Lavictoire. Cathy wrote about how she was getting involved in the 52 Memories project originally launched by The Mumdrum last year. Like Cathy, the challenge immediately captivated me. Take a photo of one simple or special moment a week, whether it be an occasion or simply something that's made you smile and at the end of the year you have beautiful memories to look back on. Finding beauty in the everyday has been a powerful strategy I've adopted this last year and with one of the inspirations for my blog being to cherish memories past, present and future, I know this will be a simple yet wonderful way in which I can do that!

With the project continuing to inspire in 2015 I will be sharing my #52memories from that week each Sunday via the blog, my twitter and instragram feeds. You too can get involved if you have a blog, twitter or instagram feed, just tag your photo with #52memories. If not then Mumdrum have secure online memory books where you can capture your moments.

Being slightly late the party on this one, I need to catch up, so without further ado, here are the first of my #52memories this year....



A cuddle from my gorgeous nephew!



Watching the beautiful sunrise on a chilly winters morning...



Midweek date night in front of the fire...

Looking forward to sharing more special #52memories with you!

Joanna

xxxx







1 comment:

Cathy Lavictoire said...

Aw thank you for the mention and beautiful photos Jo, so pleased your joining in. Hope you have a lovely week. xx