Sunday, 4 January 2015

New Year, New Diary!


Happy New Year!

Top of my list every January is a brand new diary. Despite the virtual world we live and the ability to keep everything scheduled on my iphone, there's nothing quite like good old fashioned pen and paper. With a husband and two children to keep on track I've tried many different versions of diary to suit my needs and the one that I always return to is The Big Family Diary from Mum's Office - "Beautiful stationery designed for mothers managing and organising family life" - Hey that's me!

Always in pursuit of adding a touch of glamour to my life wherever I can, this year I've chosen their new champagne cover which I know is going add some much needed sparkle to dull January days. The diary has many siblings but I always opt for the "Big" diary which is a desk diary. Being a visual kinda gal I love the larger format. There are lots of helpful sections to keep the important stuff - children's information, pocket money record, need to know's - but the key for me is being able to see mine and my family's week ahead clearly spread over a double page. On one page I've got plenty of space for my appointments, notes, lists and to do's and then on the other page I've got a column for everyone else plus extra's - always useful for meal planning or keeping track of my Dad!





If, like me, you are a lover of all things stationery then there is a whole host of other gorgeous products to choose from - notebooks, planners, to-do lists for Mum... and Dad! What more of an excuse do you need to be organised this year!



No comments: