Saturday, 14 February 2015

#52memories - Week Six: Sharing the love this Valentine's

Valentine's Day is firmly becoming a day to share love with family and friends as well as your special loved one. I'm very been a very lucky girl and received two such sentiments this Valentine's.

Firstly, this gorgeous dishcloth by Swedish Kitchen Culture Company Jangneus. My friend Jo gave one to all us girls, because let's face it, we'll be washing up at some point today, so why not make it that bit special too! Thank you Jo xx



Secondly, my big girl gave me this gorgeous card with this heart melting message inside. Bless her, she's had to cope with so much this last year, yet she's always tried to remain as strong as she can and she's always the first to give me a much needed hug. What can I say, like mother, like daughter...




Sending you all lots of love this Valentine's Day!

xxxx

No comments: