Thursday, 5 March 2015

Beautiful Flowers The Bloom & Wild Way!

I've talked about my love of flowers and in particular my love of Bloom and Wild and their fabulous way of delivering the freshest of flowers straight through your door before here on the blog, but had yet to receive my very own special delivery! (I obviously didn't drop enough hints to Mr LMLD!) When they said they'd like to send me a bouquet my week was made!


So earlier this week their signature box popped through my letterbox containing the beautifully wrapped "Alice". With the blushing pinks of lillies, alstroemeria, lisianthus and waxflower being perfectly complimented with soft green foliage, it's such a pretty springtime bouquet.

Now I don't know about you but, whilst I love flowers, when it comes to arranging them I seem to fail dismally and always opt for bunches of the same variety of flower to keep things simple. Knowing which flowers compliment each other and placing them creatively in a vase to make a beautiful arrangement is truly an art so it came as no surprise to me that each of the bouquets available to order from the Bloom and Wild collection has been individually curated by their florist. What's more, they provide you with the "Arrangement Idea" showing you how to arrange your bouquet to its glorious, blooming, potential.

Creating the base

Adding variety

I love the pink of these Lisianthus


Lillies make the perfect focal point to the finished arrangement

Even pup had to have a sniff!

With Mother's Day just around the corner, I can't think of a better way to say "Thank You" than with a gift of fresh flowers. And, if you really want to spoil her, then why not opt for their "3 Bouquet Bundle" - 3 months of beautiful bouquets, now that will be a surprise! So here's a treat for you. Order your bouquet quoting code  "LMLD10" and you'll receive 10% off your first order with Bloom and Wild.  All you've got to decide is just which of the five gorgeous arrangements will you choose?

Thank you Bloom and Wild for my beautiful flowers and for helping me be just that little bit more creative with arranging them!

No comments: