Sunday, 12 April 2015

#52memories Week 14



I've had such a lovely week away in Mudeford with Mr LMLD, the girls and pup and there have been lots of beautiful memories created, all of which I'll share in due course. However, one moment in particular stands out for me, especially as it's a moment that's been repeated many times while we've been away and it's never failed to make me smile!

The girls and pup have been devoted to each other this last week, inseparable; they've laughed, played and run around together, even read together! (who knew pup would like being read to!) Sitting on Friday morning, watching them happy at their simple play on the beach, a feeling of contentment washed over me. As a sipped my coffee and soaked up the warm sunshine.... what more could I ask for!


No comments: