Saturday, 18 April 2015

A Postcard from Lyme Regis

I love Lyme Regis... who doesn't? It's a place I hold very dear. I visited it as a child many times, my parents and grandparents spent many happy weekends there and Mr LMLD and I had some lovely times there too before the girls arrived. With it's Cobb Harbour, a lovely sea front to stroll along and gorgeous shops to mooch about in, it is and always will be one of my favourite places to go. And so, with the promise of a warm Spring day ahead we went during our week away.


I love the quirky individuality of the pastel coloured 
houses along the seafront

A coffee mocha swirl - 
getting my caffeine fix in an ice-cream!

The Cobb basking in the sunshine

I have a photo of me standing on The Cobb 
34 weeks pregnant with ED, 12 years later...

The entrance to the Alexandra Hotel from the beach path, 
the hotel where we always used to stay



The back of the Alexandra. Mr LMLD and I sat in 
the conservatory on our last stay there shortly before
 giving birth to ED discussing baby names!

Happy Memories!

Joanna
xxxx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: