Friday, 25 September 2015

Sun, Sequins and Sisters...


Wow, where has this week gone?! Not that I'm at all complaining that the weekend is already upon us. I'm very happy about that and very much looking forward to a weekend in Mudeford with my girls, my sister and my cheeky little nephew - who I understand is being very smug to his big sister about spending the weekend with us! Busy lives mean my sister and I only snatch moments of time together and these are usually interrupted by little people/pup/dad... so it will be really lovely to spend the whole weekend together and catch up properly.

With the promise of some Indian Summer-like weather sitting on the beach sipping a glass of something cold is going to be the perfect way to while away Saturday afternoon. And with this warm sunshine I get to give my favourite rose gold espadrilles another outing. I picked them up in the sales from Jones Bootmaker just before our week away earlier this month and I am totally in love with them - so comfy & so gorgeous! With a trip to France (more of that later) in just under 3 weeks time, I'm hoping it'll be warm enough then to wear them and keep that summer vibe going for just that bit longer!



Baskets, I do love baskets and whilst walking past a gorgeous shop here in Alresford, Lavenders, my magpie eye spotted these gorgeous sequined mini baskets adorning their window.


There were silver sequined ones, white sequined ones but I chose this multi-coloured one knowing it would go with anything then - and of course the rose gold espadrilles. And with my favourite sparkly dance show back on our screens this weekend, this is my kind of sequin style until the party season begins.



So everyone, enjoy the sunshine, enjoy Strictly and have a lovely weekend!

Joanna
xxxx

No comments: